What is Ask-a-Student?
A free resource to connect you to the people with answers!
Who is Ask-a-Student?
A current experienced, successful peer mentor who has learned how to navigate the college system--knows the ropes--and has
overcome many of the challenges you are facing now!
How can Ask-a-Student help me?
If you are a CURRENT student, Ask-a-Student can:
- Connect you to campus resources you didn't even know existed!
- Provide you with contact names and numbers of real people with real answers
- Direct you to free tutoring in a variety of subjects
- Answer or research with you the answer to all of your college questions
If you are a FUTURE student, Ask-a-Student can show you how to:
- Schedule online appointments to take the placement test
- Login to the financial aid portal
- Purchase books and/or supplies for your classes
- Connect with an academic adviser to help you schedule your classes
How do I access Ask-a-Student?
- Email us at AskAStudent@sfcc.spokane.edu, and please include your phone number
- Call (509) 533-3020
- Drop in the Falls Gateway, Building 30, Room 115 to meet face-to-face during scheduled hours
- Submit your question below: