Student Network Accounts
SFCC now provides computer accounts to all enrolled students. These accounts
provide the following benefits to you:
- Login to student computers with your own private login.
- 8 GB of network storage that stays with you while you are a student at SFCC.
- Easy access to storage for each of your classes. Each quarter folders are
automatically created based on your class enrollment.
- Network storage cannot be accessed off campus at this time.
- For specialized computer labs, only students enrolled in the appropriate classes
can use those computers.
For details on how to login, logout, and what to do if you forget your password, visit
For suggestions on the best practices for saving your work files in this new environment,
download the Saving Your Work Files at SFCC PDF document.
Forgot your computer account password?
reset your password using your SID/PIN to login.