Check out the Learning Community offerings!
"All knowledge is interconnected."
History/philosophy/English - "The Road to Wisdom:
Myth and Reason in Early Civilization"
Photo by Kathie Forney, Instructional Designer
Learning communities give you the big picture by connecting classes taught by two or more faculty.
Why take a Learning Community?
- Easy scheduling automatically enrolls you in 2 or 3 classes.
- You’re guaranteed a spot in the most popular courses at the best times.
- You complete two or more degree requirements at once.
- You make friends in a fun, engaging learning environment.
View our promotional video!
How do I enroll in a Learning Community?
- If different class combinations are offered, select the courses that meet your needs.
Register using the item number shown for that combination, which automatically enrolls you in the total number
of credits for the Learning Community.
If you have problems or are confused about how to register for a Learning Community, please contact
Alexis Nelson, coordinator of Learning Communities, at (509) 533-3588.
"It hit me in class the other day that grad school courses are basically our weekly learning community
seminars . . . all the time." - Griff Shelley