WELCOME TO SPOKANE FALLS COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Spokane Falls Community College (SFCC) is one of two accredited institutions of Community Colleges of Spokane. SFCC is an educational leader,
providing affordable programs of the highest quality with faculty and staff dedicated to excellent instruction and student success. We offer two and
four-year degrees for anyone looking to attain a career-technical certificate, transfer degree to a four-year university, or continue their
education with our expanding bachelor's degree programs. Our main campus is located in west Spokane with locations in Pullman, Fairchild
Air Force Base, and Online.
To learn more, visit our About SFCC page.
Explore course options for Business Technology & Management, Information Technology, Early Childhood Education, Health/Fitness Technician & Graphic Design with this 2016–2017 Annual Schedule.
1. Pay the $30 testing fee with the SFCC cashiers, either in person or over the phone by calling (509) 533-3569.
- Simply paying the fee does not complete the activation process.
2. To request activation, submit an online form.
- Take care to ensure your form is completely and accurately filled out. Incomplete forms will not be processed.
3. Allow up to 3-5 business days for your request to be processed.
- Once activated, you will receive an email with your login information and important links.
4. PRACTICE and TEST!
- This video explains the basics of how to prepare for the math placement test.
- Drop-in testing dates are posted in the “Announcements” page on your MMT homepage. No appointment necessary!
Use our self-service, one-stop-shop portal to access all your student info, register for classes, make payments and much more. Visit the Sign In page to claim your ctcLink ID for the first time. Do you need to retreive your ctcLink ID? Call the Help Desk at 533-HELP (4357).
ctcLink Sign In
ctcLink Help and Training