Tuition Installment Payment Plan
What costs are covered?
The Tuition Installment Payment Plan (TIPP) allows students to pay for their college education in three installments, interest free. The plan covers tuition and class fees for the current quarter.
- Students must be enrolled in at least 12 self-pay credits to qualify for the plan.
- There is a $30.00 non refundable enrollment fee. The fee is charged each quarter that you apply.
- The dollar amounts listed on the TIPP enrollment form cannot be adjusted for additional tuition and fees incurred by adding classes.
How do I enroll in the plan?
- Students need to fill out a TIPP enrollment form at the Cashiers Office in Bldg. 17, lower concourse.
- The first payment plus the $30.00 enrollment fee is due at the time you register for classes.
- Payments can be made by check, cash or Visa/MasterCard. (See below for details.)
- The last day to enroll in the plan each quarter is as follows:
||Last Enrollment Date
|Fall Quarter 2014
||September 15, 2014
|Winter Quarter 2015
||December 4, 2014
|Spring Quarter 2015
||March 5, 2015
||(TIPP is not offered)
When are payments due?
||When you register for the plan
||At Registration in November/ December
||At Registration in February/ March
||October 1, 2014
||January 2, 2015
||April 1, 2015
||November 3, 2014
||February 2, 2015
||May 1, 2015
What if I am late with a payment?
Payments are due by the first of the month. If a payment is not received by the first business day of the month, you will be dropped from the TIPP program. You will not be eligible for TIPP in future quarters. You will then be subject to the current registration policies for students with unpaid balances and disenrolled from classes.
How do I make payments?
We are sorry, but partial payments cannot be made online. If you would like to pay online, then you will have to pay the entire balance on your account.
- Payments can be made in person by check, cash or Visa/MasterCard at the Cashiers Office in Bldg. 17, lower concourse.
- Checks can be mailed.
- Checks must be received before the due dates noted above. Allow enough time for mail delivery and posting to your account.
- Include your Student ID Number on the check.
- Mail to:
Spokane Falls Community College
Attn: Cashiers Office MS 3171
3410 W. Fort George Wright Dr.
Spokane, WA 99224
- Pay over the phone using Visa or MasterCard. Call (509) 533-3569 and have your Student ID Number ready.
What if I add or drop a class?
- Adding Classes: Students are responsible to pay all additional tuition and fees generated by adding a class after establishing a TIPP account.
- Dropping Classes: If you drop a class which generates a refund of tuition and/or fees, the refund will be applied to your outstanding balance.
Do I need to re-apply for TIPP every quarter?
Yes, you need to reapply in person at the cashier office.
Questions? Need more information?
Contact the CCS business office at (509) 434-5227 or (509) 434-5228.