Early Childhood Education
Certificates of Specialization
The Early Childhood Education department offers eight Certificates of Specialization. These short-term certificates address many
of the specializations currently offered by employers in the field.
- Infant Toddler Specialist
- Curriculum Development Specialist
- Early Childhood Specialist I
- Early Childhood Specialist II. (Must have completed ECS I)
- Family Services Advocate
- Family Child Care Specialist
- Child Care Administration Specialist
- Shool-age Care Specialist
For more information about these certificates, view the current career guide and click on the "certificate" link; or call Connie Carlson in the Early Childhood
Education department: (509) 533-3619.