The Running Start program offered through Spokane Falls Community College enables
eligible high school students who seek expanded educational challenges to enroll
simultaneously in high school and college classes, or solely in college classes,
for the purpose of earning credit awarded both by the high school district
and by the college. Classes taken at SFCC as part of the Running Start program must
be at college level (numbered 100 and above).
- Click for a
Running Start Overview Macromedia Flash presentation
- Or use the Frequently Asked
Questions pages (left menu) for detailed information.
- If you have further questions please contact us (see below).
- You may also Make an appointment for your Running Start Seminar.
- Contact the Running Start high school counselor at your student's school.
- You may also contact Barb Hahto at SFCC:
Pros and Cons of the Running Start Program
Parents and students should give careful consideration to the appropriateness of
this program before enrolling. High school and college advisors are available to
meet with parents and students to discuss the program as one of several options
students have for the completion of high school.