Obtaining a VISA for studying at Spokane Falls Community College is getting easier!
The International Programs Office of Spokane Falls Community College manages all VISA related issues,
- Transfer advising for incoming and outgoing students
- VISA issues related to application for enrollment
- Issuance of I-20 and other required forms
- Coordination with U.S. Government SEVIS officials
- Student advising related to maintenance of proper VISA status
- Assistance to students in applying for Change of Status from J-1 visa to F-1 visa
- Assistance to students in applying for Work Authorizations (CPT and OPT)
Our staff is dedicated to working with students, education consulting professionals, international academic
institutions, and our own U.S. Embassy personnel to facilitate obtaining your F-1 VISA.
After you have been issued an I-20 (F-1) from SFCC, please
take the following items with you to the U.S. Embassy office:
- A current, valid passport.
- The I-20 issued to you by Spokane Falls Community College.
- Evidence of financial support for the period of time listed on the I-20.
- Proof that you have a permanent residence outside the U.S.
- One or more passport-type photographs.
- A nonimmigrant VISA application.
Visit our FAQ site for further questions and answers related to student VISAS.