Analysis, Problem Solving, and Information Literacy
The ability to access, evaluate and apply information from a variety of sources and in a variety of contexts.
- Make accurate observations, isolate issues, and formulate questions
- Recognize the need for both quantitative and qualitative information
- Identify, locate, and access potential sources of information
- Evaluate information on the basis of its origin, viewpoint, currency, relevance, and completeness
- Analyze information using available technologies and analytical methods
- Make justifiable inferences and suggest viable solutions/interpretations
- Evaluate solutions/interpretations for validity and appropriateness, and
make necessary adjustments
- Use information ethically.