ENSURE PROGRAM QUALITY AND RELEVANCE
- Provide all students access to instruction, support services, and technological resources.
- Meet the diverse educational needs of all students through a variety of programs, multiple teaching/learning/delivery methodologies, and diverse course offerings.
- Cultivate strategies to reduce financial barriers that inhibit student success.
FOSTER STUDENT ACHIEVEMENT
- Ensure the quality and relevance of programs and services by actively engaging in continuous improvement.
- Support faculty and staff through professional development.
PROVIDE A SAFE, SUPPORTIVE LEARNING AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- Facilitate students’ seamless transitions from high school to our institution, within our programs, to baccalaureate institutions, and to chosen professions.
- Provide opportunities for students to achieve personal enrichment goals.
- Deliver high-quality learning opportunities, academic services, academic consulting, and co-curricular activities for all students, especially those in their first year.
- Support students placed in developmental courses to achieve their educational goals.
- Develop and implement strategies to improve students’ completion of their degrees and certificates.
- Improve the transfer rate for all students acquiring associate transfer degrees.
- Foster and promote a safe, affirming, and healthy learning and working environment.
- Provide opportunities for all voices to be heard and valued.
- Cultivate an appreciation for diversity among students, faculty, and staff.
- Ensure equity among students, faculty, and staff.
- Increase the diversity of the student body, faculty, and staff.
OPERATE EFFICIENTLY AS A COLLEGE
- Promote and underscore the relevance of SFCC’s wide range of educational programs and available community resources throughout our regional community.
- Provide timely and effective exchange of information among faculty, staff, and students within the college and throughout the district.
USE FINANCIAL RESOURCES EFFECTIVELY
- Implement collaborative, student-centered strategies to strengthen the efficiency of instructional programs, student support services, and administrative services.
- Provide inclusive, responsive, decisive, and effective administrative direction.
- Infuse appropriate technological innovations in all college operations.
PLAN FOR THE FUTURE
- Manage resources efficiently and responsibly to support operations, programs, and facilities.
- Allocate resources based on continuous improvement and strategic plans.
RESPOND TO REGIONAL AND LOCAL COMMUNITY NEEDS
- Advance the values of justice, service, and engagement in the community.
- Incorporate and contribute to industry-standard and emerging equipment and technologies.
- Foster and support sustainable environmental practices throughout our college and community.
- Seek additional, alternative, and sustainable funding.
- Build strong, collaborative partnerships with business, community, government, education and human service organizations throughout our region.
- Respond quickly to changing educational, training, social, and employment needs.