Online Class Registration
The next step is class registration, where you will actually add the classes to your schedule. Once you have your 4-digit
Item Numbers, follow these easy steps to add those classes. To see an illustration of the instructions, click on the
. To Close the illustration click the X button in the right hand corner.
- From any page on www.spokanefalls.edu, click on the button in the upper right hand corner.
- Click on the Tools Tab.
- Select Personalized Tools and login If you have received your network account OR
Universal Tools if you have not received your network account information or you are
having trouble logging in.
- Click on the link for Web Registration. Make certain the correct quarter and location are selected and
press the Continue button.
- Enter your Student ID Number (SID) and you’re PIN, and press Continue again.
- Once you have answered the demographic questions (asked once per quarter), you will be taken to the Registration page.
- Enter the 4-digit Item Number into the boxes, and press Submit Add Drop Button.
- Your classes will appear on the right hand side of the page . If there are any problems with adding the class, that information will be displayed on
the top of the webpage.
- Click the Finish Button at the bottom of the page, print your schedule, and you’re done.