Welcome to Spokane Falls Community College Student Services!
We are delighted that you chose SFCC, SFCC Pullman Campus or SFCC Fairchild Center to pursue your education.
Student Services staff are specially trained to answer your questions, lend support and maximize your academic and
personal success wherever possible. Use their expertise to succeed at SFCC!
News and Announcements
|Student Bus Passes |
Beginning Fall Quarter 2016, students taking credit classes are eligible to receive a bus pass at no additional cost, as a benefit of your student fees. Your Student ID card is your bus pass and will be activated the first day of class, September 19. Student ID cards can be obtained in the SFCC Copy Shop (library basement.)
Bus transportation is provided by the Spokane Transit Authority (STA) through a variety of routes. STA buses typically arrive and depart on a half-hour basis on weekdays and every hour during evenings and weekends or according to STA’s published bus schedule. More information on the Uride program.
*Students provided with fee waivers can purchase bus passes for $22 at the cashier’s office.
|For more information, call (509) 533-3569|
|MyMath Test Activation Instructions|
MyMath Test Activation Instructions
- Pay the $30 testing fee with the Cashiers, either in person or over the phone by calling (509) 533-3569.
- Submit an online form to request that your account be activated.
- You will receive an email from the Testing Center with your login information, expiration date, and a tutorial video to help you get started. Allow 7-10 business days for your request to be processed.
- CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER! Emails sent from the Testing Center are sent to student’s spam folder more often than not.
- Please tell your email provider that our emails are NOT SPAM to prevent this issue.
- PRACTICE and TEST!
- TAKING THE PRACTICE TESTS IS STONGLY ENCOURAGED!
- All students are stongly encouraged to complete practice tests using the MyMath test account.
- Practicing using other online resources will not be helpful.
- Your practice times will be checked by the proctor upon checking in to take the exam. Students who have not practiced or do not know how to navigate the account will be asked to come back to test after they have done so.
|Testing Center Web Page|
|For more information, call (509) 533-3401|
For up to date information from your Senate and Activities Board, be sure to visit
the Student Govt. web site.
Check out the Student Life web site
to get the latest club and activity information.
View your Financial Aid status, current schedule, transcript and more with our Online Student Services.
Looking for a complete list of scheduled events and activities? Find it in the SFCC calendar.
Check out the latest issue of the student newspaper, the Communicator.
Looking for a place to gather information on that new, fabulous career? Look no
further than the SFCC Career & Student Employment
What's Happening Today
|Faculty Work Day||Winter Quarter Grades Due at 8:00pm|
Online tutoring is available! Find out more at our eTutoring site.
FREE tutors are available in over 10 subjects to help you with homework, study strategies, writing papers, and more. To learn more, visit our Student Peer Tutoring site.
Get help finding a good career by browsing the most current local data on wages, employment, job postings, and associated education and training. Visit the Career Coach site.
SFCC students have free access to a health clinic! Find out more at SCCs Student Health Clinic site.
SFCC is committed to promoting issues of diversity and multiculturalism. To see what we're doing visit the Diversity site.
Did you know that SFCC operates a food bank for students and their family or dependants? For more information visit the SFCC Food Bank site.
Free Bus Passes
Beginning Fall Quarter 2016, students taking credit classes are eligible to receive monthly bus passes at no additional cost, as a benefit from their student voluntary fees. Present your Student ID
at the Cashiers office to pick up your pass.
ABE/ESL students can purchase bus passes for $22; faculty and staff for $30.
Bus transportation is provided by the Spokane Transit Authority (STA) through a variety of routes. STA buses typically arrive and depart on a half-hour basis on weekdays and every hour during evenings
and weekends or according to STA’s published bus schedule. More information on the Uride program can be found at