Student ID Card Information
Who needs an ID card?
All current students.
Why should I get an ID card?
How do I get an ID card?
- Purchasing and returning items at the Student Store
- Second ID required for Financial Aid
- Checking out books at Library
- Testing in the Math Learning Center
- Discounts at area stores, bus passes, movie theaters, etc.
What if I lose my ID card?
Pay your tuition and bring a receipt to the SFCC Copy Shop, located in the Library (rm. 2-010)
- Picture ID required
- The first one is free!
Replacement SFCC Student ID cards cost $2. To replace a lost or missing SFCC ID Card, please pay the $2 replacement fee at the
SFCC Cashier's Office, the SFCC Library Circulation Desk, or the SFCC Copy Shop. Bring your receipt to the Copy Shop,
where you can obtain your new ID card.
Do I get a new student ID every quarter?
No, but please get a current quarter sticker at the Cashier's Office or the SFCC Copy Shop once your tuition is paid.