1. Pay the $30 testing fee with the SFCC cashiers, either in person or over the phone by calling (509) 533-3569.
- Simply paying the fee does not complete the activation process.
2. Click here to submit an online form to request activation.
- Take care to ensure your form is completely and accurately filled out. Incomplete forms will not be processed.
3. Allow up to 5 business days for your request to be processed.
- Once activated, you will receive an email with your login information and important links.
4. PRACTICE and TEST!
- This video explains the basics of how to prepare for the math placement test.
- Drop-in testing are posted in the “Announcements” page on your MMT homepage. No appointment necessary!